Frequently asked question
What software do I need to play your movies?
The movies on Adultcentro.com require Windows Media Player for optimal viewing. Download it here, or click here for more info about Windows Media Player.
You can also use BSPlayer as it has many features that make this software a good alternative to Windows Media Player. Among them is an ability to set bookmarks for the video you watch, stop/resume movie playing by simply pressing the space button, resize a movie view window by scrolling the mouse wheel, etc. Download it here, or click here for more info.
If you are a RealPlayer regular user you still can watch our movies via this program, since it supports the formats in which we present our movies. Download it here, or click here for more info.
What software do I need to play your movies as a Mac user?
For Apple users with Mac OSX, QuickTime will work well. Download it here, or click here for more info.
To play Windows Media (WMV), download Windows Media Player here.
You can also use Flip4Mac, as it allows you to play our movies via QuickTime. Download it here.
As an alternative you can also use VLC Media Player. Download it here.
In what formats are your movies available?
We did our best to provide you with full support of all popular video formats. Our movies are available in .WMV, .MOV (Apple), .FLA (Macromedia Flash), H.264/MPEG-4 (Ipod compatible) and .PSP (PlayStation portable).
How to put your movies on my PSP?
Basically you need to copy the movies to a Memory Stick Duo© from your computer. Here is step-by-step instructions what you need to do:
- 1. Make sure there is enough available space for the files on your Memory Stick Duo©. To check how much space is available on a Memory Stick Duo©:
- a) Insert the Memory Stick Duo© into the PSP©.
- b) Select Photo Icon(Photo), Video Icon(Video), or Game Icon(Game) from the home menu.
- c) Highlight Memory Stick Duo(Memory Stick Duo©)
- d) The available space on the Memory Stick Duo© will display on-screen as "Free Space".
- 2. If this is the first time you've used the Memory Stick Duo©, you must format it or use your computer to create the proper PSP??; folder structure.
- 3. Connect your Memory Stick Duo© to a computer using one of the following methods:
- a) Insert into the Memory Stick© slot on the computer or use a Memory Stick Duo© Adaptor.
- b) Connect a Memory Stick reader/writer with a USB cable.
- c) Connect your PSP©, with the Memory Stick Duo© inserted, with a USB cable.
- 4. If you connected the Memory Stick Duo© with a USB connection, you must activate the connection on the PSP©:
- a) Select USB Icon (USB) under Settings Icon (Settings) in the home menu.
- b) Press X button.
- 5. Your computer will indicate that it detects the Memory Stick Duo©/PSP©. Note: The computer might recognize the Memory Stick Duo© /PSP?? as a "Removable Disk Drive" or "Removable Storage" or as "Memory Stick Media".
- 6. Browse to the Memory Stick Duo©/PSP© on your computer.
- 7. Copy the movie/video files from your computer into the VIDEO folder on your Memory Stick Duo©.
Here you can find answers to commonly asked questions about this site.
If you are unable to find an answer to your question here, or if you have a comment you'd like to share with us, please contact us by using our support form.